Find and buy premium looking domain names cheaply and sell it high price.
There are several ways of selling a domain name. You can make thousands of dollars by selling it at the right time. The investment is so low that it will not hurt you. And its easy and fun.
Here’s your opportunity to earn millions in a single day. By learning the right techniques, you can be among the top domain name auctioneers. Yes, this could be a reality. And you can make it happen by reading Domain Name Profits.
Buying and selling domain name is a serious and big business.All you need to excel in this domain name business is a bit of your creativity and ingenuity. Your creativity can out perform any known robot or software so far developed. This is because as you check for domain name availability on the Internet, other names naturally come up as you are told the one you want to register has been taken up. In my experience, I have found out that premium and generic names sell fastest and highest on the internet.
This is so because business people are desirous of either protecting their brand names or want a name that will easily ring a bell to any internet user. Therefore, they can go to any length to ensure that they repurchase their names if it has been registered before they do. This is where the money juice lies! It becomes a matter of bidding. As the saying goes: "The highest bidder wins the deal."
Steps of acquiring domain name profits:
* Get a domain broker that gets the job done. There are a lot of domain name brokers, but finding one that can offer a variety of services that you need is the tricky part.
* Choose names that you think other people will eventually buy. It can only be saleable if other people want it, too.
* Scope around and check out names that have already been chosen. Doing this will save you a lot of time and energy to work on combinations of words that are still floating around.
* Do not stop at just one domain name - buy several names that play around with the same keywords. There are a lot of buyers looking for the same kinds of names, so cater to all of them by offering an assortment of domain names within the same lines. Adding adjectives to the domain names will greatly help expand the selection you can offer to them.
* Aside from mixing and matching domain names, do the same with variable suffixes. Get the same names that end in .org, .net or .com so you can profit from more offerings of name choices.
* After collecting a good amount of in-demand domain names, announce it to the world. Aside from having your broker do this for you, post ads about your names for sale in blogs, chat rooms, forums or popular networking sites like MySpace and Facebook.
some ideas of domain name profits:
* The first and most obvious way to profit from a domain name, is to use it to build a web site on. The site could sell a product or service, or it could contain content and useful information for visitors and earn money from third party advertisements (such as banner ads) or from affiliate program links (programs that pay web site owners a commission for sending customers to a merchant's web site). In these situations the key factors in choosing a domain name, are selecting one that visitors will remember, or one that can contribute to a good search engine ranking (by containing relevant keywords).
* The second way to profit from a domain name is to buy it to resell.
* A third way to profit from a domain is to park it with an ad company. In this case, the ads company displays ads on your domain, and you get a proportion of the revenue from these ads. In most cases, empty domains with no real content won't ever have much traffic, so the revenue per domain will be very small - however it's better than nothing if you are holding a domain and haven't yet built a site on it.
and many more....