Nothing could be further from the truth. If you know enough to start your own business, you know enough to conduct your own teleseminar. Don’t be intimidated by thoughts that it must be too hard for you. It’s not! You can use the power of teleseminars to establish your brand as an authority in your niche and continue to attract new leads and prospects.
"The Secrets to Hosting Teleseminars” will show you exactly what to do. You’ll learn:
- How teleseminars can boost your bottom line
- Why anyone can learn to do teleseminars
- How to attract the right speaker
- The role of teleseminars in your marketing plan
- How to pick the right topics
- Tips on pricing and scheduling
- Technological issues
- Why being “fancy” could be a hindrance
- And much, much more!
"The Secrets to Hosting Teleseminars” will take you from being a complete novice to a seasoned, confident teleseminar presenter. Your business will never be the same!
Similar to this book
|Reader's Existing Knowledge:||Beginner (introduction)|
|Target Audience Age/Stage of Life:||Everyone (no target age)|
|Author's Personal Anecdotes:||None|
|Examples and Case Studies:||Occasional examples or case studies|
|Exercises and Reader Questions:||Some questions or exercises|