For many of people, stress is the single biggest blight on what would otherwise be a happy lifestyle. Stress has a host of negative effects not only on our bodies but on our minds – and it’s something almost all of us experience too much of.
Look at yourself right now and answer honestly: do you feel stressed?
Do you feel as though there isn’t enough time in the day to do all the things you want to do? Do you feel constantly as though you’re just about managing to stay afloat? Are there deadlines and events looming on the horizon for you like black clouds? Do you feel as though it could all come crashing down at any moment?
Inside this product you will learn some of more information in the chapters below:
* Chapter 1: Could You be Addicted to Stress
* Chapter 2: Consequences for Failing to Break Your Stress Addiction
* Chapter 3: Analyze Where Your Stress Stems From
* Chapter 4: Figure Out What You Can Quit Cold Turkey
* Chapter 5: Lifestyle Changes for Less Stress
* Chapter 6: Replace Bad Stress Habits with Good Ones
* Chapter 7: Interrupting Your Usual Stress Reactions
* Conclusion & Learning to Live a Stress-Free Life