If your business or blog isn't using video marketing, then you are missing out on one of the most engaging, influential and potentially profitable forms of marketing of them all.
Video marketing has the ability to grab attention and to help you establish authority in ways that no other form of marketing can approach; so it's absolutely vital that you start leveraging this type of marketing in your strategy as soon as possible. In fact, video marketing is so powerful that it could very well be all that you need in order to get word out about your business.
If you are already using video marketing though, then just as important is ensuring that you are doing so in the most highly effective way possible. Video marketing when done well is incredibly powerful but if your videos don't have the professional sheen that your viewers expect then they could actually harm your business.
It is thus essential that you are not just incorporating video into your marketing but that you are also doing so in the best way possible. By downloading this e-book, you have taken the first step towards doing just that and throughout the course of the following chapters we will be looking in depth at how to create and share fantastic, high-quality videos that will accelerate sales and catapult your business into the stratosphere.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- What is Video Marketing and Why Should You Care?
- What is video marketing and what makes it so successful?
- Advantages of Video Marketing
- Video Marketing Statistics
- Creating Highly Effective and Professional Videos on a Budget
- Types of Marketing Videos
- Where to Distribute Your Videos for Maximum Views
- A Quick Guide to YouTube Marketing
- SEO for YouTube
- Working With Other Publishers
- How to Make Sure Your Videos Make Conversions
- Measuring Results and Honing Your Strategy
|Reader's Existing Knowledge:||Beginner (introduction)|
|Target Audience Age/Stage of Life:||Everyone (no target age)|
|Author's Personal Anecdotes:||None|
|Examples and Case Studies:||Occasional examples or case studies|
|Exercises and Reader Questions:||Some questions or exercises|